Dolly Newmire Snyder seeks a divorce, Los Angeles, 1936
- Dolly Newmire Snyder seeks a divorce, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 14, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dolly Newmire Snyder is divorcing her second husband sound technician Joseph E. Snyder, alleging that during an argument he dislocated her finger while forcibly trying to remove her wedding ring.
Photograph appears with the article, "Young Film Wife Sues," Los Angeles Times, 13 Jan 1936: A3.
A grinning Miss Newmire rests her chin in one hand.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .