Edward Jacobsen sits at a typewriter and edits the school newspaper, Redlands, 1936
- Edward Jacobsen sits at a typewriter and edits the school newspaper, Redlands, 1936
- Date Created
- January 10, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with article, "Newspaper Published as Sideline to Classes," Los Angeles Times, 29 Jan 1936: 10.
Photograph of Edward Jacobsen working on editing the school paper.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .