W.P.A. chief of operations, Eltinge T. Brown, Los Angeles, 1935
- W.P.A. chief of operations, Eltinge T. Brown, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Aug 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Published with the newspaper article "W.P.A. Chief Picks Aides, Four Executives Designated, Maj. Milledge Given Post; Clinton A. Berry Among Others Named," Los Angeles Times, 2 Aug. 1935: A12.
Photograph of Eltinge T. Brown, taken to run with announcement of his appointment as chief of operations in the Works Progress Administration under new director Ralph L. Dalton. Mr. Brown previously served with the planning division of the Los Angeles County Relief Administration and as an executive with the C. W. A.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .