Larry Hughes, second place at National Archery Association meeting, Los Angeles, 1935
- Larry Hughes, second place at National Archery Association meeting, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Aug 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Keasey Archery King," Los Angeles Times, 2 Aug. 1935: 8.
Photograph of Larry (Lawrence A.) Hughes, of Burbank California, who came in second at the Fifty Fifth Annual Meeting of the National Archery Association after a close contest with Gilman Keasey from Oregon. Mr. Hughes later went on to become a prolific archer and was the National Target Archery Champion in 1941 and 1948.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .