Los Angeles Times feature editorial writer, S. Fred Hogue, Los Angeles, [1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times feature editorial writer, S. Fred Hogue, Los Angeles, [1920-1939]
- Date Created
- [bBetween 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of S. Fred Hogue, feature editorial writer for the Los Angeles Times. An expert in art, international affairs, history and modern problems, Mr. Hogue was with the Times from 1914 to his death in 1941. He was also one of 12 reporters chosen to be a part of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .