Louvre Museum curator Paul Jamot, Los Angeles, 1934
- Louvre Museum curator Paul Jamot, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [October, 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of French artist and curator of the Louvre Museum in Paris, Paul Jamot (also referred to as M. Paul Jamot or Paul M. Jamot). Mr. Jamot was in Los Angeles in October of 1934 to be part of a series of exhibits of French art across the country. In Los Angeles, eleven historical french paintings that had been loaned by the Louvre Museum were on display at the Los Angeles Museum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .