Gyles Isham upon arrival, Los Angeles, 1935
- Gyles Isham upon arrival, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Mar. 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
English actor Gyles Isham upon arrival in Los Angeles under contract with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer to appear in featured film roles. He debuted in "Anna Karenina", also starring Greta Garbo. The day he arrived, he was taken ill with an infection and had to be admitted to a hospital.
Related to the article: "Actor Sent to Hospital," Los Angeles Times, 24 Mar. 1935: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .