Robert M. Hutchins arrives in California, Los Angeles, circa 1935
- Robert M. Hutchins arrives in California, Los Angeles, circa 1935
- Date Created
- [circa March 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The head of Chicago University Robert Maynard Hutchins gives his views on education.
Robert Hutchins stands on the last step of the stairs descending from his airplane. He holds his hat in one hand and has his eyes closed.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Education's Task Cited," Los Angeles Times, 26 Mar 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.