Portrait of Dorothy Chamberlin Hurtt wearing a fur-colloared coat, Los Angeles, 1936
- Portrait of Dorothy Chamberlin Hurtt wearing a fur-colloared coat, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Born Dorothy Louise Chamberlin in 1899 to Charles L Chamberlin and Sadie Wooster Hodgkins, married to John Nelson Hurtt. Died in Washington state in 1938.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .