J. M. Hunt, traffic and planning supervisor at Chrysler, Los Angeles, 1932
- J. M. Hunt, traffic and planning supervisor at Chrysler, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- June 18, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Hunt is seated at a desk with papers in front of him.
This photograph appears with the article, "New Chrysler Plant to Open on August 1," Los Angeles Times, 19 Jun 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Automobile industry and trade--California--Los Angeles
- Hunt, J. M.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .