Theodore Dargel, suspect in robbery conspiracy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Theodore Dargel, suspect in robbery conspiracy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Feb. 18, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Theodore Dargel, suspect in conspiracy to rob John L. Friedman with John S. Holland and his wife, La Mae smoking in police custody. He was eventually acquitted.
Refer to article, "Trio Named as Plotters, Two Men and Woman Said to Have Planned Robbery of Money Lender," Los Angeles Times, 22 Feb. 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .