Athlete Charles Hoff and Bob Weaver, 1926
- Athlete Charles Hoff and Bob Weaver, 1926
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Charles Hoff was excluded from track sport for professionalism in 1926. From 1927 and on Hoff was a sports journalist.
A photograph of Norwegian track athlete Charles Hoff shaking hands with Bob Weaver, then president of the Southern Pacific AAU (Amateur Athletic Commission), while others look on. This was taken during the American tour of the Norwegian sports star.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .