Mugshot of William Edward Hickman, Los Angeles, 1927
- Mugshot of William Edward Hickman, Los Angeles, 1927
- Date Created
- December 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A picture of the mugshot of Hickman. His numbers identify him as 26243.
A manhunt for William Hickman, the man who murdered 12-year-old Marion Parker, is being lead across the nation.
Photograph appears with the articles under title, "Hickman Identified by Three Drug Store Owners as Daring Narcotic Bandit," Los Angeles Times, 21 Dec 1927: 2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .