Late Sunflowers by Fred Sexton, Los Angeles, 1935
- Late Sunflowers by Fred Sexton, Los Angeles, 1935
- Sexton, Fred
- Date Created
- November 17, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
From the article: "UNKNOWN" SHOWS RARE GIFT; JOHN HELD JR., PAINTS WELL," Los Angeles Times, 17 Nov. 1935.
Fred Sexton was an unknown LA painter until this painting and his other one, The Portrait (No. 7), debuted on December 1st at Stendahl Galleries. He received training in Paris. This painting is a still life of sunflowers in a vase.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .