Peter Davis and James Hanley incarcerated at Lincoln Heights Jail, Los Angeles, 1935
- Peter Davis and James Hanley incarcerated at Lincoln Heights Jail, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 18, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article, “Damage Left by Storm From North Atlantic Which Lashed New England Coast,” Los Angeles Times, 19 Nov. 1935: 18.
This photograph is related to the article, “Quarter-Ton Prisoner Crowds City’s Lock-Up,” Los Angeles Times, 19 Nov. 1935: 2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.