Mary Lou Dix Court Record, 1935
- Mary Lou Dix Court Record, 1935
- Date Created
- November 7, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article: "Doesn't Live There Any More: SCREEN ACTRESS EXILED BY BEVERLY HILLS COURT," Los Angeles Times, 8 Nov. 1935: A2.
Mary Lou Dix was fined for disturbing the peace and had to vacate Beverly Hills for six months. She was known for her acting.
From the document: "5678 Peo vs Dix Co Trial, set ahead from 2Pm to 10 AM, Defendant pleads guilty. attended by Counsel..."
Same picture as uclamss_1429_9346, but only showing bottom half of document
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .