Harry Shuford, Bobby Wilson, J. R. Smith, and John Sprague prepare to play against Bruins, Columbia, 1935
- Harry Shuford, Bobby Wilson, J. R. Smith, and John Sprague prepare to play against Bruins, Columbia, 1935
- Date Created
- November 9, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the headline, "Big Guns of Southern Methodist Offensive," Los Angeles Times, 10 Nov 1935: 23.
Four football players run in a single file. From left to right: Harry Shuford, Bobby Wilson, J. r. Smith, and John Sprague.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Shuford, Harry, 1915-2007
UCLA Bruins (Football team)
Southern Methodist University
Wilson, Bobby, (Robert Edward Wilson Jr.), 1913-1999
Smith, J. R.
Sprague, John, b. 1914 or 15
- Columbia (Mo.)
- Resource type
- still image
- Football players--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .