Women stand in front of a display at the Food and Household Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Women stand in front of a display at the Food and Household Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 3, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Women stand in front of a display at the Food and Household Show. The woman behind the counter serves food to the other two. Signs on the display read, "Gold Medal Flour," "Softasilk," "Bisquick," and "Wheaties." Boxes of various products are set up around the display. The Heileman's Old Style Lager display is visible in the background. The show was held at the Ambassador Auditorium, which was part of the Ambassador Hotel.
The Ambassador Auditorium was a convention center located on the grounds of the Ambassador Hotel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .