Barbara Watson, former "Miss Exposition" at the California Pacific International Exposition, San Diego, 1935
- Barbara Watson, former "Miss Exposition" at the California Pacific International Exposition, San Diego, 1935
- Date Created
- November 11, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Barbara Watson sits on the edge of a tiled garden wall.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Fair Will Close Today," Los Angeles Times, 11 Nov 1935: 9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Watson, Barbara, b. circa 1921
- San Diego (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .