H. H. Van Loan smiling in jail, Los Angeles, 1934
- H. H. Van Loan smiling in jail, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- June 27, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of H. H. Van Loan holding the bars of a jail cell door and smiling. Behind him is a sign that reads in English “VISITING SCREEN”.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “VAN LOAN GETS ‘LOCAL COLOR’ IN JAIL TANK,” Los Angeles Times, 27 Jun. 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .