Chief of Police James Davis gives Irvin S. Cobb a badge for his honorary position, Los Angeles, 1935
- Chief of Police James Davis gives Irvin S. Cobb a badge for his honorary position, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Times writer Irvin S. Cobb has been inducted in the citizens' auxiliary of the police department.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Irvin S. Cobb Becomes 'Real' Police Officer," Los Angeles Times, 31 Oct 1935: A1.
Chief Davis holds a police badge attached to Cobb's jacket lapel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .