Realty racketeering criminal Louis Berman stands outside courtrooom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Realty racketeering criminal Louis Berman stands outside courtrooom, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 22, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Louis Berman, jailed because of real estate racketeering, stands outside a courtroom. He appears to be in a hallway with a public water fountain. He wears a fedora and suit.
Related to article, "Four Accuse L. Berman: Realty Racket Charge" Los Angeles Times, 23 Oct. 1935
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .