Studio portrait of publisher Robert Skelton [copy photograph], Los Angeles, circa 1923-1935
- Studio portrait of publisher Robert Skelton [copy photograph], Los Angeles, circa 1923-1935
- Date Created
- [circa 1923-1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Studio portrait photograph of Robert Skelton in a mat frame. Skelton appears to be an older man in a dotted tie, suit, and glasses. He died from stepping on the head of a shovel, when the handle ricocheted and struck him fatally on the head. Skelton was a Republican community leader and pioneering publisher. He was 72.
Related to the article, "Rites Today for Skelton: Pioneer Utah Man Succumbs to Injuries Received in Simple Accident." Los Angeles Times, 6 Oct. 1935
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .