Daughter Jane Jackie and mother, actress Anita Young, 1935
- Daughter Jane Jackie and mother, actress Anita Young, 1935
- Date Created
- October 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to article, "Anita Young Wins Decree" [Los Angeles Times, October 17, 1935]
Daughter Jane Jackie smiles next to her actress mother Anita Jackie, whose stage name was Anita Young. Young won her divorce settlement against husband William Jackie who, both daughter and mother testified, had an extramarital affair. Both are donning hats and warm, outer clothing. The younger Jackie is wearing dog brooch.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .