Monica Ann Murphy with Dachshunds, Los Angeles, 1935
- Monica Ann Murphy with Dachshunds, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Young Monica Ann Murphy, sits cross-legged, holding two Dachshunds. A tag against a wall in the background reads, 11. They were participants of the 4th annual Canine Specialty Club dog show at the Ambassador Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Related to article, "Dog Exhibits Open Today," Los Angeles Times, October 12, 1935
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .