Stanley Sayer and Hayes B. Eckert discuss gasoline prices, Los Angeles, 1935
- Stanley Sayer and Hayes B. Eckert discuss gasoline prices, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
After a meeting between the Southern California Petroleum Dealers Association and the Retail Petroleum Dealers it is established that gasoline prices are to be held at 9 1/2 cents.
Sayer writes as Eckert watches him.
Photograph appears with the article, "Gas Prices Hold Firm," Los Angeles Times, 11 Oct 1935: A12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Petroleum industry--California--Los Angeles
Eckert, Hayes B.
Retail Petroleum Dealers
Southern California Petroleum Dealers Association
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .