Lillian Mildred Rice in the midst of some of the ruined furnishings of her home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian Mildred Rice in the midst of some of the ruined furnishings of her home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph appears with the article, "Owner Views Damage to Furniture: Woman Returns Home to Find it Shambles," Los Angeles Times, 5 Oct. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .