Major General Edward Markham, Chief of Army Engineers and in charge of Works Progress Administration flood-control program, Los Angeles, 1935
- Major General Edward Markham, Chief of Army Engineers and in charge of Works Progress Administration flood-control program, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 9, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph may be associated with the article, “Great Southland program discussed,” Los Angeles Times, 09 Oct. 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .