Louise Brien to feature in L. A. Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Louise Brien to feature in L. A. Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 5, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Louise Brien modeled the centerpiece bridal gown worn by Joan Crawford in "I Lived My Life" at the Los Angeles Times' first fashion show on October 11, 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .