Barney H. Nemeroff, new Commander of the Jewish War Veterans' post, Los Angeles, 1935
- Barney H. Nemeroff, new Commander of the Jewish War Veterans' post, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A picture of a portrait of Nemeroff wearing his military hat and a portion of a newspaper clipping with his name positioned under his chest.
Photograph appears with the article, "Veterans To Honor Dead," Los Angeles Times, 10 Oct 1935: A2.
World War naval officer Barney H. Nemeroff, member of the 1935 National Defense Week and Army Day Committees and an American Legionnaire, has been named first Commander of the Rosenkranz Post No. 113 for Jewish War Veterans of the United States.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .