George A. Valiant, arrested for burglary and selling alcohol to minors, Los Angeles, 1935
- George A. Valiant, arrested for burglary and selling alcohol to minors, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 28, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph may be associated with the article, “RAID STIRS RUM DRIVE: Juvenile Resort List Disclosed Scores of Youngsters Found in Liquor Rendezvous Tell Other ‘Part Houses’”, Los Angeles Times, 29 Sep. 1935: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .