Roberta K. Hall, Prison poetess pleads guilty, Los Angeles, 1935
- Roberta K. Hall, Prison poetess pleads guilty, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 8, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article, “Counterfeiter Sent to Prison,” Los Angeles Times, 08 Oct. 1935: A1.
According to the California, Prison and Correctional Records, Roberta K. Hall was also known by the name of Edith Gatea Lyman.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.