Roy Randolph, Palm Springs, 1935
- Roy Randolph, Palm Springs, 1935
- Date Created
- October 18, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Picture of Roy Randolph about to open dance studio at Desert Inn in Palm Springs.
Picture is only of Roy Randolph sitting in a chair with a couple pictures hanging above him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .