Mary and Cecelia Mann meet with the roommate of the victim, Harold Goldberg, who is being held in custody, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mary and Cecelia Mann meet with the roommate of the victim, Harold Goldberg, who is being held in custody, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 3, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Harold sits at a table with the Mann sisters on either side of him, Cecilia wearing dark sunglasses and Mary smiling with her hands folded on the table.
Marty Rosen, roommate of Harold Goldberg, has been shot by an unknown assailant. In Rosen's pockets several letters were found addressed to "Larceny Bill" and "Ape Man". Goldberg asked to be kept in a cell in Wilshire Division out of fear for his own life.
Photograph appears with the article, "Hunt Pushed in Shooting," Los Angeles Times, 03 Oct 1935: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
Mann, Cecelia, b. 1909
Mann, Mary, b. 1904
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .