Thomas W. Forsyth shakes hands with Agnes St. Clare, Los Angeles, 1935
- Thomas W. Forsyth shakes hands with Agnes St. Clare, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 3, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mr. Forsyth and Ms. St. Clare stand next to each other shaking hands.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Lone Scot Dines With Sixty Convention Women," Los Angeles Times, 17 Sep 1935: A1.
At the Biltmore Thomas W. Forsyth of San Francisco enjoyed the company of sixty female dining guests, members of the Daughters of Scotia, an organization of people of Scottish ancestry. The order has approximately 18,000 members across the country. Agnes St. Clare of Detroit is the grand chief daughter.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Forsyth, Thomas W., 1882-1950
Daughters of Scotia
St. Clare, Agnes
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.