Attorneys J. G. Porter and Ellery Cuff stand with Leroy Drake as he receives a life sentence, Los Angeles, 1935
- Attorneys J. G. Porter and Ellery Cuff stand with Leroy Drake as he receives a life sentence, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 17, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph appears with the article, “Young Poison Slayer Escapes Gallows: DRAKE GIVEN LIFE TERM Youth Insisting He Slew Relatives to prevent Grief Escapes Gallows,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Dec. 1935: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Sentences (Criminal procedures)--California--Los Angeles
Cuff, Ellery E., 1896-1988
Drake, Leroy, b. 1916
Porter, J. G.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .