Marta Eggerth, opera singer, sits on her luggage upon arrival at the train station, Los Angeles, 1935
- Marta Eggerth, opera singer, sits on her luggage upon arrival at the train station, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph may be associated with the article, “Next ‘Broadway Melody’ Programmed for Arrival Without Long Time Lapse: Eleanor Powell May Lend Stellar Luster ‘White Fang’ Selected as Sequel to ‘Call of Wild;’ Youngsters to Gleam in ‘Too Many Parents;’ Opera Entices Eggerth,” Los Angeles Times, 23 Sep. 1935: A15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .