Charlotte Holden Hall Ford shows off her wedding gown, Montecito, 1935
- Charlotte Holden Hall Ford shows off her wedding gown, Montecito, 1935
- Date Created
- September 8, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “California Society Folk Converge in Montecito for Wedding of Pasadenan: Popular Deb and Northern Scion Marry Miss Charlotte Hall Center of Beauty in Garden Rite,” Los Angeles Times, 08 Sep. 1935: B3.
Photograph of Charlotte Holden Hall Ford in her wedding dress. She holds a bouquet, and is standing outside with her gown trailing behind her.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Marriage Announcement 5 –No Title,” Los Angeles Times, 15 Sep. 1935: B2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.