Nancy Drexel accompanies her husband Thomas Ince Jr. to court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Nancy Drexel accompanies her husband Thomas Ince Jr. to court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September-October 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Thomas leans over his seated wife. Nancy grips two of Thomas' fingers in her hand.
Photograph appears with the article, "Ince to Take Judgment Cut or Face New Trial," Los Angeles Times, 22 Oct 1935: A3.
Writer Thomas H. Ince Jr. was cut and bruised when his car was struck by a bus last April 17th. Superior Judge Frank M. Smith ruled that Ince is to accept $1200 less than the $3000 judgment awarded him against the Los Angeles Motor Coach Company.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .