Alfred Lundin, business leader, Los Angeles, 1935
- Alfred Lundin, business leader, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Water-front Agitation by Unions Protested," Los Angeles Times, 05 Sep 1935: A1.
Lundin's photograph is taken from the chest up, a long table visible in the background behind him.
Lundin is visiting Los Angeles to negotiate business on behalf of the Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Washington State Industrial Council and a representative of the Industrial Relations Association of Oregon and of the Portland Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Business people--American--California--Los Angeles
Political representation--California--Los Angeles
Chambers of commerce--California--Los Angeles
- Lundin, Alfred Helmer, 1884-1963
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .