Hugh L. Dickson, assitant United States Attorney and referee in bankruptcy case, Los Angeles, 1935
- Hugh L. Dickson, assitant United States Attorney and referee in bankruptcy case, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 26, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph appears with the article, “DICKSON IN REFEREE JOB: Named to Take Turnbull Post Federal Jurists Announce Latter’s ‘Temperament’ Replacement Cause DICKSON GIVEN REFEREE POST,” Los Angeles Times, 19 Sep. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .