Jack Jordan, doorman at the Biltmore Hotel raising a white flag to ward off pigeons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Jack Jordan, doorman at the Biltmore Hotel raising a white flag to ward off pigeons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, “Processing Tax Appeal Hearing Set for Today,” Los Angeles Times, 23 Sep. 1935: 3.
Photograph of doorman Jack Jordan replacing a white flag on top of a large metal lantern at the Biltmore Hotel. In the background is a building façade made of stone with an open window and some plants. There is also a car in a distance.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .