Adele McNally and Dan McNally share a kiss, Los Angeles, 1935
- Adele McNally and Dan McNally share a kiss, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 13, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Motion for New Trial Proves Fruitless: Jail Terms Given Crawford Case Defendants,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Sep. 1935: A3.
Photograph of Jonathan Perkins watching Adele McNally and Dan McNally kissing in court after receiving a sentence to serve thirty days in jail. Dan McNally is holding a hat.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.