Bertha Leonard testifies on behalf of her son Royal Leonard in paternity suit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Bertha Leonard testifies on behalf of her son Royal Leonard in paternity suit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 13, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
It has been ruled that racing flyer and former pilot Royal Leonard must pay $50 a month for the support of 7-month-old Royale Regina Suddarth, his possible daughter.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Flyer Must Pay in Suit Over Baby," Los Angeles Times, 14 Sep 1935: A3.
Mrs. Leonard faces her son as she rests an arm around his shoulder.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
Air pilots--American--California--Los Angeles
Family members--American--California--Los Angeles
Leonard, Bertha, b. 1873 or 74
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .