Jean Morrison and Betty Mathieson in Irish jig costumes, Los Angeles, 1935
- Jean Morrison and Betty Mathieson in Irish jig costumes, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of Jean Morrison in male costume with hat, jacket, pants, right arm raised, facing Betty Mathieson, in female costume with hat, dress, right arm raised. Jean and Betty performed an Irish jig at the national convention of the Daughters of Scotia.
This photograph appears with the article, "Wee Kilties Do Irish Steps: Dancers and Bagpipers Feature Scotia Session." Los Angeles Times, 19 Sep. 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .