Mrs. John Paton, Mrs. E.R. Capstaff, and Mrs. Frederick Sedding preparing for benefit, 1935
- Mrs. John Paton, Mrs. E.R. Capstaff, and Mrs. Frederick Sedding preparing for benefit, 1935
- Date Created
- September 10, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of Mrs. John Paton, standing left, next to U.S. flag and behind table, in dress and holding strip of lace, Ethel Capstaff, seated middle, behind table, in dress and holding strip of lace, Mrs. Frederick Sedding, standing right, behind table. These women were in charge of arranging the National Society of Daughters of the British Empire's benefit at the Ebell Club to support the British Old Peoples' Home in the Sierra Madre Mountains.
This photograph appears with the article, "They'll Direct British Home Benefit." Los Angeles Times 20 Sept. 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Fund raising--California--Los Angeles
Charitable organizations--California--Los Angeles
Sedding, Frederick, Mrs.
National Society Daughters of the British Empire in the United States of America
Capstaff, Ethel R., 1887-1970
Paton, John, Mrs.
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.