Fred W. Hatch holding newspaper, 1935
- Fred W. Hatch holding newspaper, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of Fred W. Hatch holding the September 5, 1935 print of the Antelope Valley Ledger Gazette. Fred represented the Meyer-Both Company, affiliated with the Western Newspaper Union, which supplied the weeklies with news and advertising as reported in the Los Angeles Times, September 13, 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .