Dot Milbank and Frankie Keith pose on a sailboat, Santa Catalina Island, 1935
- Dot Milbank and Frankie Keith pose on a sailboat, Santa Catalina Island, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- From left to right, Mrs. Nichols Milbank, Jr. (Dot) and Mrs. John B. Keith (Frankie) pose on a sailboat. The camera pans up towards the 2 women, who stand side-by-side, off-center to the left. The boat's hull stretches along the bottom edge and is marked, "A157." Behind the women, masts, rigging and a small cabin sit atop the boat's deck.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Leisure--California--Santa Catalina Island
Upper class--California--Santa Catalina Island
Sailboats--American--California--Santa Catalina Island
Keith, Frances Wakeling, 1905-1989
Milbank, Dorothy Kinney, 1903-1969
- Santa Catalina Island (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .