John Douglas Murphy and Marguerite Murphy with a calf at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- John Douglas Murphy and Marguerite Murphy with a calf at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- Date Created
- September 13, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of two children petting a calf in front of a barn. In the background a man in overalls watches over them. To the side a sign in English reads, “No Smoking”.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Annual Los Angeles County Fair Opens in Blaze of Radiance at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Sep. 1935: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .