Fairgoers strolling at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- Fairgoers strolling at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1935
- Date Created
- September 14, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of fairgoers as they walk by various stands. The stands have signs in English. From left to right they read, “Badu The Iron Tongue Man”, “Moroccan Moments”, “Torture of Delhi”, “Julianne The Mystery”, and “World’s Fair Freaks”.
This photograph appears with the article, “Annual Los Angeles County Fair Opens in Blaze of Radiance at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Sep. 1935: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .